Members' log in
For the health and care system in the UK, business as usual is no longer an option. We must innovate.
The Leeds Academic Health Partnership was established to improve the health and wellbeing of the people of Leeds by helping drive innovation through collaboration. We’re doing this by:
- understanding the challenges faced by our citizens, clinicians, frontline health and care workers and businesses.
- helping break down barriers between health and care organisations, academic research, innovation, education and business.
- identifying opportunities and ideas generated by health and care professionals, academic researchers and businesses.
- facilitating innovative citywide partnerships based on the strengths and capabilities of our health and care system.
- finding and supporting solutions that operate at the limits of science, uniting the full research and educational expertise of our universities.
- helping all Leeds people to improve their health and wellbeing and prevent ill health.
- working to attract inward investment to create a strong economy and increase wealth and quality of life.
- working to develop a culture of innovation across health and care organisations.
In short, we’re creating an environment where great ideas can be transformed into life-changing initiatives.